FORCE Technology, Division for Maritime Industry (DMI) provides international consultancy and training services for engineering, ports and shipping companies based on advanced simulator and training systems for primarily the maritime and offshore domain. We offer a broad range of services across different domains. This creates a challenging innovative working environment.
We are looking for a sales manger to support the company’s activities in Lyngby (north of Copenhagen) and abroad. Furthermore we are seeking a person that has the talent to understand and develop our unique position in the market building on a great passion for marketing and sale of our products and services.
You will be responsible for the international sale and marketing activities working together with other sales and marketing staff, establish sales plans, provide input to marketing material, write and follow-up on proposals and ensure after sales activities. The range of products includes advanced simulator based course packages, train-the-trainers packages, port and ship related simulation studies. You will liaise and coordinate closely with the sales staff for advanced ship simulators.
- Sales experience on an international level
- Master Mariner (or similar in-depth maritime qualification)
- Broad knowledge of the maritime domain
- General knowledge of advanced maritime training and port design factors
- Experienced user of Microsoft’s Word, PowerPoint and Excel
In addition we expect that you are:
- Systematic, responsible and well organised
- Able to plan and prioritise your work
- Extrovert, emphatic and with a sense of humour
- A good communicator in English
- Service minded, costumer oriented and flexible with an easygoing nature
- A team player
- A very interesting job with great variability in an international environment.
- A cross disciplinary team of mariners, naval architects, software developers and psychologists.
- Very motivated and highly engaged colleagues that take great pride in their work.
- Working with leading state-of-the-art simulation technology.
- A job in an upward market trend with increasing potential for sale of advanced FORCE Technology services.
Department for Simulation, Training and Ports, Hjortekjærsvej 99, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark.
For more information please contact Team leader Arne F. Mejer, [email protected] tlf 72157875.
Application in English with references and documentation of relevant sales experience, education and courses must be addressed to Arne F. Mejer and must be received before noon 20 October 2014.