Floatel International is an International Group established in 2006 with management located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Floatel operate a modern fleet of accommodation and construction support vessels (floatels) for the oil and gas industry all over the world. The fleet is designed to meet the increased demands set by new challenging projects in deep water and hostile environments. Floatel International strives to provide superior living standard and support services.
Are you interested to create professional value to our HR Marine Team providing best possible HR support to our offshore operations? If so, you might be the colleague we are looking for to join our team.
Our HR Marine Department has a valuable position at Floatel International to meet with business needs in our offshore operations. The team has a high level of commitment in their daily work providing accurate and qualitative HR support with high work capacity and a great deal of responsibility. The team collaborates with a service-minded, flexible, and forward-leaning approach.
Who are you?
You are a structured and organized team player with a solution oriented and decision-making way of working. You have outstanding communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-moving environment. You understand that being a good administrator is the key to be a productive HR Department.
- Support our HR Marie Team with training and logistics/crew change.
- Support Payroll Administrator in the payroll process, including reporting and pension/insurance issues. ➢ Support HR Marine Team in recruitment process including psychometric testing
- Support HR Marine Team in various matters.
- Relevant education in HR or similar
- Fluent in both English and Swedish language (both spoken and written), Norwegian language isadvantageous
- Being a good administrator
- Being a good communicator
- Being good at logistics
- Knowledge of the OCS HR system is advantageous
- Experience from shipping payroll administration is advantageous
- HR Marine / shipping experience/offshore experience is advantageous
This is a fulltime position based in Gothenburg and we look forward to onboard our new colleague as soon as possible. The employment to start as soon as possible/during the spring and until August/September. To apply, please register and send your application as soon as possible but no later than 2021-01-25. Please note that we continuously review the applications. If you have any questions about this position, please contact HR Marine Manager Anna Karlsson (+46 31 352 07 13) or HR Onshore Manager Cecilia Celestian (+46 31 386 89 56).