Since 1958, Terntank has conducted trustworthy and safe tanker shipping. Terntank is right now taking delivery of four vessels with the latest technology. When all our newbuilding’s has arrived we will operate twelve product/chemical tankers. You will work in a dynamic shipping company and you will be a part of supporting our vessels in their operation.
We are now looking for a Technical superintendent to our technical department.
- You have a graduation as marine engineer
- Fluent Swedish and English in writing and speaking
- Strong empathy and ability to communicate with people with different backgrounds
- Strong operations business skills and desire to grow with the company
- Computer knowledge’s and preferably experience from a similar position
- You will travel about 80 days in a year, with 7-8 days in a shipyard at the time
- Good working conditions
- Short communication lines
- Good career opportunities
- Freedom with responsibility
If you want to be part of a modern company with a strong focus on safety and environmental responsibility, please apply below.