TT-Line is one of the leading ferry companies in the Baltic Sea operating 6 modern ferries between Germany and Sweden (Travemünde – Trelleborg, Rostock – Trelleborg) and between Poland and Sweden (Trelleborg – Świnoujście). TT-Line each year transports about 780,000 passengers, 350,000 units and 120,000 freight cars on its 3 routes and is the market leader in the Southern Sweden traffic. TT-Line currently employs approximately 700 people on board and in its land based offices in Travemünde, Rostock, Trelleborg and Świnoujście.
For our inspection team we are looking for a Technical Superintendent (f / m) as the successor for a retiring colleague at the earliest possible date.
The work includes both the technical / nautical care of ferry tonnage and the planning and monitoring of the preventive maintenance, management of docking and repairs, claims processing and control of the ship operating costs.
- (technical) university degree in marine engineering
- extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of ship operation and engineering
- preferably knowledge in the operation of diesel-electric propulsion systems
- several years of professional experience, preferably practical board experience, ideally in the ferry or cruise industry
- knowledge of national and international safety regulations
- economic / commercial skills
- very good knowledge of the English language. German, Polish or Swedish language skills would be advantageous
- in-depth knowledge of the IT standard software (Windows, Word, Excel) as well as knowledge of purchase and maintenance programs
- If you furthermore are able to work target and cost-oriented, if you are self-motivated and willing to take responsibility then you should apply!
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international environment which leaves room for individual and professional development.
For this responsible position a probationary period of 6 months is planned.
Your written application should be sent by 15th May 2015 to the Human Resources Department of TT-Line GmbH & Co. KG, Zum Hafenplatz 1, 23570 Lübeck, attn. Mrs. Schubert or apply below.