TTS Marine AB is a world leading designer and supplier of cargo access solutions to the world’s fleet of RoRo and passenger vessels. We work globally from offices in Sweden, Poland, China, Korea and Vietnam. TTS Marine AB is headquartered in Gothenburg with approx. 100 employees and an annual turnover above 500 MSEK.
TTS Marine AB is part of TTS Group ASA, a global enterprise that designs, develops and supplies equipment solutions and services for the marine and offshore industries. TTS is one of the top three suppliers in its specialized market segments. With a worldwide workforce of around 1,100, TTS has over 40 years of experience in the marine industry. The group has subsidiaries in 12 countries all over the world.
World-leader TTS Marine is building tomorrow’s design team.
We offer new technological and commercial challenges in an international setting, colleagues who are passionate about technology and the freedom to influence your personal development and the growth of the company.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) leads the design activities in our contracts, including electric, hydraulic, structural and mechanic disciplines. Tasks include planning and leading design activities with given resources, ensuring design delivery to be completed in time and fulfill all requirements. The design team is often located in more than one office, whereby communication and information are central issues. TPM reports to the Contract Manager in contract organization and to the Section Manager Mechanical Design in line organization.
The job offers:
- Working with a combination of people and technology
- Being part of a tight and dedicated project team
- Working on front line to support yard and owner
- Shifts between details and holistic view
- Demanding technical challenges
- A good base for development to other positions in company
- Intense networking in/outside of TTS
- Direct influence on project/company bottom line result and customer satisfaction
- A chance to participate in development of our ways to work in the future
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Ability to make the best of a team
- Design or other technical project experience from marine or equivalent industry
- Good engineering judgment
- Structured way to work
- Good and clear communication ability to team, project and customer
- Good command of technical English, verbally and in writing
- Inspiring and proactive approach
- Customer focus
For more information about the job please contact Vice president Design, Martin Carlsson, tel +46 31 725 79 08 or Section Manager Mechanical Design, John Korpi, tel +46 725 78 45.
We want your application with CV no later than April 21, 2014.