TTS Marine AB is a world leading designer and supplier of cargo access solutions to the world’s fleet of RoRo and passenger vessels. We work globally from offices in Sweden, Poland, China, Korea and Vietnam. TTS Marine AB is headquartered in Gothenburg with approx. 100 employees and an annual turnover above 500 MSEK.
TTS Marine AB is part of TTS Group ASA, a global enterprise that designs, develops and supplies equipment solutions and services for the marine and offshore industries. TTS is one of the top three suppliers in its specialized market segments. With a worldwide workforce of around 1,100, TTS has over 40 years of experience in the marine industry. The group has subsidiaries in 12 countries all over the world.
Senior Mechanical Designers
World-leader TTS Marine is building tomorrow’s design team.
We offer new challenges in an international setting, colleagues who are passionate about technology and the freedom to influence your personal development and the growth of the company.
A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer acts as the backbone of the customer contract design skills in the Mechanical Design Section. The role includes hands on technical leadership of contract design work, problem solving and other tasks such as support to less experienced colleagues.
The job offers:
- Daily technical challenges
- The satisfaction of finding the optimum way considering demanding design criteria
- Work with exciting products in an very special environment
- Variation in tasks from system to detail view
- Opportunity to give from your knowledge to others
- Work with strategic tasks such as R&D, as complement to contract work
- Work integrated with design teams of customer
- Being part of a tight and dedicated project team
- Chance to interact with a truly multinational team
- Direct influence on project result
- Opportunity to travel globally
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- A passion for technical solutions
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Min. 7 years of relevant work experience, preferably within marine/offshore industry
- Broad knowledge of the complete process, from concept design to completed installation
- Customer focus
- Good skills in 2D and 3D CAD, preferably Autodesk Inventor
- Ability to technically support colleagues in their work
- Good command of technical English, verbally and in writing
- Good engineering judgment and priorities
- Understanding of function of a load carrying steel structures
For more information about the job, please contact Section Manager Mechanical Design, John Korpi, tel +46 31 725 78 45.
We want your application with CV no later than April 21, 2014.