Stena AB is an international group of companies and a part of the Stena Sphere, with approximately 19,000 employees worldwide.
Stena RoRo provides vessels, innovative solutions, and project management. Our customers are operators and shipping companies worldwide. We use our expertise, our commitment, and our financial resources to achieve the objectives of creating value for our customers, profitability every year, growth as well as being an attractive workplace.
We are expanding our business in new building and conversions of ships, and therefore need to strengthen the organization with a Project Manager for Newbuilding as well as three Projects Engineers. This job posting concerns the position of Project Manager.
Stena RoRo has ordered four RoPax vessels, with an option to order an additional four units. Construction is planned at the Chinese shipyard AVIC International in Weihai and the vessels will be delivered starting in 2019. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who can lead this Project in an effective and skillful way. You will report to the Newbuilding Manager at Stena RoRo. We offer a stimulating international working environment with substantial responsibility for the right person. The position will require extensive traveling.
To meet the requirements for this position you need the following qualifications:
- Background as a Naval Architect or Chief Engineer.
- Experience in newbuilding of vessels or offshore units.
- Project Management experience in newbuilding is a merit.
- At least two years working experience in Asia.
- Ability to navigate in a dynamic environment with experts in different fields of the shipping industry.
- An analytical mindset and a structured way of working.
- High result focus and business sense.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead a team of experts.
- Working proficiency in English, both orally and written.
For further questions regarding this position please contact:
For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact:
Josefin Södergård, Human Resources: [email protected]
Submit your application as soon as possible, although no later than May 25th.