Stena AB is an international group of companies and a part of the Stena Sphere, with approximately 19,000 employees worldwide.
Stena RoRo provides vessels, innovative solutions, and project management. Our customers are operators and shipping companies worldwide. We use our expertise, our commitment, and our financial resources to achieve the objectives of creating value for our customers, profitability every year, growth as well as being an attractive workplace.
We are expanding our business in new building and conversion of ships, and therefore need to strengthen the organization with a Project Manager in New building as well as three Projects Engineers. This job posting concerns the positions of Project Engineer.
We are looking for three Project Engineers for our new building and conversion projects in the coming years. We offer a stimulating international working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and learn from a highly proficient team. Your work includes providing technical solutions and documentation, negotiations with shipyards and suppliers as well as follow up on newbuildings or conversions at shipyards in Europe or Asia. The position will require frequent and irregular travelling. During the design/preparation phase the position is based in Sweden and during construction, if relevant to your assignment, it is based in the site country.
To meet the requirements for this position you need the following qualifications:
- Minimum three years’ experience in the RoRo and/or passenger segment, either as an employee on board or in a Ship Management organization.
- Knowledge in ship operations, acquired thru e.g. a background as Chief Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Chief Officer.
- Experience of new construction or refurbishment/conversion projects is an advantage but not required.
- For one position experience of interior design and refurbishment or new building is required.
- Result and solution oriented way of working.
- Ability to cooperate and contribute in varying contexts and groups.
- Working proficiency in English, both orally and written.
For further questions regarding this position please contact:
For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact:
Josefin Södergård, Human Resources: [email protected]
Submit your application as soon as possible, although no later than May 25th.