Northern Offshore Services is an industry leading supplier to the offshore wind industry. The company works to provide the offshore wind industry, with ships providing transport of personnel and light equipment. The company’s current fleet consists of 19 high-speed vessels with a further three vessels under construction. Northern Offshore Services is headquartered at Saltholmen in Gothenburg and an office in Copenhagen with a total of 30 land-based employees and about 110 shipboard employees.
We are seeking a HSSE Manager within Operations. Your focus will be to lead and develop the HSSE department together with the QA Coordinator. Our fleet of today consists of Crew Transfer Vessels and an Ambulance Vessel below 500 GT, all vessels hold voluntary ISM and the organization is ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 certified. The fleet will expand to other segments during the coming year which will include SOLAS vessels. Most of your time and focus will be spent in developing efficient and customized structures and routines.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
- Act as Designated Person.
- Follow‐up of inspections from external/internal parties.
- To be a part of the Company Emergency Response Team.
- To continuously follow up applicable international and national rules and regulations.
- To monitor and develop the SMS onboard as well as in the Office
- Monitoring and arranging for internal and external audits and inspections according to the ISM.
- Monitoring the implementation of corrective action and revisions.
- Prepare RA:s and MS before startup of new projects
- Set goals for the HSSE department, prepare and follow up the Management Review.
Are you the one?
To succeed and thrive in this position you should have a background in the offshore industry. Ship´s officer’s education, or equal, is required with a few years’ in a commanding position. You must have a keen interest in safety on-board and have a pragmatic view of how best to create a safe workplace at sea and always create the best flexible solution for our crews and customers.
Excellent English in written and spoken is a requirement and German is a strong desire, you must also understand Danish! You are welcomed into a team where the guiding principle is quality and customer satisfaction, and where you always strive to be the best – 365 days of the year. Flexible, structured, analytical, thorough and innovative are qualities you should have to be the key-person we need.
Please submit your application with attached CV and cover letter below urgently. Selection is ongoing.