After more than a century operating in Norway, Wesmans expanded to Sweden and most recently to Denmark. Our ambition is to be the Scandinavian partner-of-choice to the Marine Insurance Industry. We take pride in having a team of highly qualified and dedicated co-workers serving our Principals on a 24/7-basis, 365 days a year. This has also been recognized, resulting in a steadily increase in demand for our services, within Claims Management as well as Marine Survey. Therefore, we are now looking for new talents to join our team.
Job vacancy – Claims Adjuster, Gothenburg, Sweden
Wesmans’ Claims Team provides “A-Z” claims handling solutions for their clients within transport liability, freight forwarder liability, port liability, marine- and cargo claims. This also includes providing second opinions to our clients when this is requested and handling recoveries against liable parties.
We are now looking for a Claims Adjuster to join our skilled Claims Team. The main duties will include handling of freight forwarder liability claims and transport liability claims, possibly also handling of marine and cargo claims.
Skills and capabilities:
- Professional knowledge and experience within the area of freight forwarder liability and transport liability claims handling, and the legal framework surrounding it,
- A degree in maritime- and transport law is a clear advantage,
- Accurate and effective claims handling skills,
- Service minded,
- Structured and efficient as a person and with good administrative skills,
- Excellent collaborative skills (team player),
- Clear communication and language skills in both Swedish and English, both orally and in writing.
- Handle claims within the area of freight forwarder liability and transport liability (possibly also marine and cargo claims) in accordance with the specific routines of each client,
- Maintain a high service level towards our clients and their customers,
- Register claims in our systems and promptly update the systems with correct information,
- Be a good team player as part of our Claims Team and assisting co-workers when necessary.
An initial training period of approximately three (3) weeks will apply and the position does include a six months’ probation period.
Working hours: Weekdays, full time. The successful candidate should also be prepared to be on standby duty and work on irregular working hours if it becomes necessary.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your application to: [email protected] before the 10th of April 2017.